As many of you know, I'm a pretty busy lady online. I own four blogs that I (try to) keep up with on a regular basis, plus I write for lots of other sites. This year has been full of opportunity and promise.
But I'm the type of person who always looks for the next big thing. So I'm planning on taking things to a whole new level. For this blog in particular, here are my 2009 goals:
- Quality content several times a week
- I want 10,000 visitors at least to this blog. (Really I'm hoping for 25,000 but I'm making 10,000 my goal).
- At least 500 subscribers (which will be a great indication of whether or not my content is great)
- 500 members to my Positive Living Social Network (which will be a big focus of mine as well in 2009).
- Highlight more positive sites and organizations than ever before
- Get testimonials of things that I've written and how they have impacted people
- Make life easier for anyone who comes to this blog
- Make a difference somehow, no matter how small.
- Stay as organized as possible to ensure that posts are happening every week.
- Build the Unexpected Art brand online.
- Start a big project that I've been brainstorming for nearly two years (more on this later)
I have similar goals for my other blogs, but Unexpected Art was my first blog and, therefore, my "baby" of sorts. The ultimate goal? To be the #1 result in Google for the phrase "positive blog." Will you help me reach my goals? What are your goals for 2009 for your blog? Leave a comment and let me know!
Photo Credit: http://doap.wordpress.com/2008/07/13/goals-a-list/